Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tsukareta (Tired)

November 13th, 2010 (Saturday)

Today, I was dedicating myself on finishing my 3rd paper for my English class. Since I'm not a good writer, it took me the whole day to finish it *sigh*. I'm writing about the impact of text messaging on us. Well, the fact is, I'm a heavy texting person too *hehe*. Since I'm done with my English paper, tomorrow I will focus on accounting (really hope so though ^_^).

Actually, I wanted to go to Wal-mart today for grocery (what's left in my fridge are some shrimps, a loft of bread, and 2 cans of tuna). However, since I was so caught up with my paper, I didn't realize that it was already past 3.00pm *huhu*. To go to Wal-mart, I need to get ready by 4 and take a bus to the main station. There, I need to wait for the bus to Wal-mart which departs at 4.45. Then, I'll arrive at Wal-mart around 5.15 and have to do my shopping within an hour (the bus comes once in every hour). By the time I reach back home, it will be 7.00pm and the sunset right now is at 5.30pm!! So, I decided to forget about it and just bear with the foods I have for the rest of the week. Maybe you wonder why don't I go to Wal-mart tomorrow? Too bad, there's no bus on Sunday and all my friends with a car go back home every weekend T_T. Life is so hard without a car and a driving license.

Nevertheless, I will take my driving license in California during my thanksgiving break which starts in one more week >_<. Wish me luck ^_^.  

No comments: