Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Raya (Eid)

November 16th, 2010 (Tuesday)

Today, besides being Gina's and my sister's birthday, is the Eid day for all Muslims around the globe!! Eid mubarak to everyone >-<. Unfortunately, I have class today so I couldn't celebrate it like everyone else T-T. However, I 'skyped' with my family, who were having Eid celebration at our house today. It was really great and I could see those faces that I haven't seen in 3 months ^-^.

I only had one class today, which was accounting, since I have MIST lab exam this week (the teacher cancelled the lecture class for the whole week..cool right?). Usually, I will wake up at 5.30am for Tuesday and Thursday because I have MIST class at 8-9.15 (have to take the bus at 7), then accounting at 9.30-10.45. But, since I didn't have to go to MIST class, I decided to go back to sleep after I prayed and guess what, I forgot to set the alarm to 7.30!! So, I overslept T-T...Thank god the accounting class has three sections (9.30, 11.00, and 12.30), so I went to the 12.30 section (I woke up at 10!!). I guess I should have set the alarm before I went to sleep *huhu*.

This is all for today I guess. Tomorrow I'll have my lab exam, which will be about Microsoft Excel, so I need to sleep early today ^-^.

No comments: