Monday, November 15, 2010

Ame (Rain)

November 15th, 2010

Simple design but it's blue!
As the title had stated, it was raining today. Thank god it wasn't a really heavy rain like 2 weeks ago. Since it was raining, the girls went out wearing their colorful rain boots and I found it a bit amusing to see some of them wearing the same pattern. I think a lot of them bought theirs online or from Target (even if it's online, it's still from Target I guess) and I also had ordered mine from Target through Amazon for $30 (plus tax and shipping). Yeah, I need to buy it because it rains a lot in Georgia compared to California (didn't even think about buying it when I was in Cali). I wasn't wearing mine this morning since it hasn't arrived yet, so I had to bear with having wet shoes and feet (which I really, really hate). However, I'm glad my order arrived as soon as I reached home after my class ended. I will wear it tomorrow since the weather forecast said that it will still rain tomorrow ^_^. I've never seen someone wearing the same design as mine yet, but it doesn't really matter though *hehe*.

Gloomy...
Talking about class, I was supposed to have 2 classes today but my English teacher cancelled our class last minute (I'm glad I read his email about the cancellation or I will have to wait there for nothing). Well, at least he pushed the dateline for our paper to Friday instead of Wednesday. So, instead of going home at 1.30, I went back at 12.30 and I even managed to capture few pictures while waiting for my bus. It just that the redness of the trees is really fascinating and since today is kind of gloomy, the color stood out. Maybe you've guessed already, but yeah, I bring my camera with me all the time just like my cell phone and watch ^-^. I will feel really awful if I couldn't capture something worth capturing when I go somewhere *huhu*.

11/15/2010





11/03/2010

In contrast, while I was walking, I saw trees that are almost bald already, although Winter hasn't arrived yet. Compare the above picture, which I took today, with the one below it, which I took almost 2 weeks ago. They both display the same trees though I took them in two different angles.





Athens Multimodal Transfer Center
Before I forget, something funny but dangerous happened while I was on the bus today. There was this one guy who hopped into the bus at the first stop. There's nothing unusual with that, but when he tried to sit opposite of me, I heard someone screamed "Don't sit on my baby", which startled everyone on the bus. Actually, there was a kid sleeping on that seat. That guy didn't see her I guess. Everyone burst into laugh and I'm glad that the guy didn't manage to sit first or we will see some tragic accident on the bus. So people, please check the seats carefully before you decide to sit whenever you ride a public transportation ^-^.



Got my Cajun Pasta
Just now, I went to Chili's with my friends for dinner to celebrate my friend Gina's birthday, which will be tomorrow (my sister will have her birthday tomorrow too ^-^). We had a fun time together and I ordered Grilled Shrimp Cajun Pasta (it was okay I guess). So the 3 out of 5 of us ordered diet coke for drink and one of the 3 asked for a refill and so the waitress gave the refill. The funny part was, suddenly came another waitress who brought with her another 3 glasses of diet coke for us. We were shocked, but as long it won't count as another glass in the bill, we don't really mind (free refills for sodas). Since I don't drink coke (in fact, I don't really drink sodas), I couldn't help with finishing them *hehe*. As for the birthday girl, Gina, she got a card and an awesome cake from my roommate, which made her really excited. Hope that she will have a great birthday tomorrow and to my sister too ^_^.



This is it for today though >-<


Gina's birthday cake. 28 is the number
of her favorite Viking's player.

No comments: